Saturday, March 21, 2009

What is MarkTapes?

I will be updating this periodically and right at the moment there is far too much
data for me to compile in one sitting .
So I would like to start at the START- bringing a sample of some of the first delvings of myself and Nate Young, Aaron Dilloway, and some others that I will mention as we go along. This site is mainly just a chronological discography all of mark tapes-(click here for gnu mark tapes) - this listing wont include all that I've recorded or done with others as it is mainly just a vanity label apart from a few releases by other radsters that I like and some audio that I've hijacked.
Highway Audio Robbery is a dream of mine, more like an active passion and I feel that these
newer style collections of yours truly would be better represented under a different sub-label
that l like to call L.F.'s- an acronym that I chose to represent Lost and Found, Low Fidelity, Large Female Tapes.
Furthermore I would like to express that allot of these tapes have been around for awhile and in circulation but just mildly distributed and there was nothing serious in the acts about vain Mark Tapes-tape label that which I adore and now like to give a more sufficient exposure.
Artists on Mark Tapes
RX Gibbs

2 comments: